Room 14’s cartography skills

As part of our projects on the History of Rathmines we’ve been mapping out some of the buildings we’re studying.

We used Google Earth to help us with these Aerial Plans and Front Elevations of the church in Rathmines and St. Louis Schools.

πŸ˜‰ Watch this space for a sample of our projects! They’re going to be great!!!

20 thoughts on “Room 14’s cartography skills

1. OUR PROJECTS ARE FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I’m serious! I hope you and Mr Mooney like them! Mr Mooney, I really have no idea how on earth you get all these ideas! Really! Like, you have sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much on your hands, but you still think and do so much for US. I don’t know how you do it! I really think those bananas are doing you good! As you say, your juggling many, many things! Anyway, I hope our projects turn out ok.

2. Our projects are almost ready! I”M SO EXCITED! Keep watching this space, they will be up in a few days. (I think)

3. cartography sketches are wonderful!!!!!thanks for your help Mr. Mooney. Everyones was great and the projects will be great too. I’m working on mine right now!:D

4. cartography skeches wonderful!!!!!thanks for your help mr Mooney. everyones was great and the projects will be great too . Im working on mine right now!:D

5. Rathmines has such a fasinating history.
    Our projects are going to be really good.
    I can’t wait untill it is done. πŸ™‚

6. You’re very welcome!! Thank YOU for all your hard work; I’m loving it too and have learned loads myself; that’s the great thing about working as historians like we are…we’re all learning πŸ˜€

7. Yah I always thought Rathmines Was a boring old village. Now I know what great and interesting stuff goes on here.

8. The Rathmines projects are fun because I am learning in a fun way so good idea Mr.Mooney πŸ™‚

9. Absolutely! Everybody’s working so hard on them πŸ™‚ Rathmines has such an interesting History!!
    Remember to ask your parents if they can come along on our History trail next wk; looking forward to it πŸ™‚