African Art!

We are learning all about the continent of Africa in our Social, Environmental and Scientific Studies (S.E.S.E). Ms. O Hara brought in lots of books to help us to exploe these African lands.
We studied the geography of many different countries in Africa learning about the physical features, the culture, peoples, food and traditions.
In History, we learnt about Martin Luther King and Rosa Parks. We listened to the famous speeches of Martin Luther King and read his famous speeches.

AFRICAN ART!!
As we are learning all about the continent of Africa in our Social, Environmental and Scientific Studies (S.E.S.E). Ms. O Hara showed us a photographic display of all her photos when she visited Kenya, Tanzania, Malawi, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana and South Africa. We were fascinated by the Masai tribe and Ms. O Hara researched some more beautiful images on the internet. We also went home and looked up lots more. As part of our Visual Arts class, we looked at and responded to the work of the artists and photographers. We looked at the elements of their drawings and created drawings of our own to interpret them in our own way.

4 thoughts on “African Art!

1. They look so nice. I whise I coud do that. You look licke you had a nices time doing it

2. thank god I am not in any of those photos! but anyway we had great fun 😀