Room 15 – using the new computer room

Over the summer months the St. Louis computer room was refurbished and now has 30 brand new computers for all the pupils to use.

It looks great and the boys and girls in Room 15 were the first to try out the new machines!

We had great fun researching for our Rathmines projects.

22 thoughts on “Room 15 – using the new computer room

1. 2 things… 1. I love the new computer room, and Office 365 is epic! 2. Why is his username ‘Alex Scallan a.k.a cool guy’? (check comment above) πŸ˜‰

2. Love the office 365!!!its its!!!i can’t even make a speech!!!its amazing!!!!!i love it’s faster now!!the old ones are too too too too slow…..but I’m happy that we got new computers!!

3. I luv the new computer room its totally amazing πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

4. I love the new ‘Office 356’ thing! It’s great now that we can show our parents our work!πŸ’»πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜

5. Finally we got new computers in the computer Rm. Room 15 were the first class to try out the new computers. It was great fun πŸ™‚ Go Ms Neill !!!

6. The new computer room is EPIC! The new computers are so much better than the old ones, and now we can have proper goes at the computers. πŸ™‚

7. love the new computers. they are better than the old ones. I had so much fun. we were looking at the Rathmines church for project. cant wait for next week!

8. Lots of fun in the computer room!!!learning some history of rathmines and getting some facts!!loved the new computers and very fast!!!!looking forward for next week!!LUV YA MISS.NEILL!!!!!!!!NWEST TEACHER EVER!!!!!!πŸŽ€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»πŸ’»

9. Had so much fun trying out the new computers and searching up lots of interesting facts!! Can’t wait for the weeks of computer room coming!πŸ˜€πŸ’»