5th class tag rugby blitz 2016

Both 5th classes were very busy today with their tag rugby blitz in Monkstown Rugby Club.

After weeks of lessons with Ken from Leinster Rugby we all got together with 2 other schools and played matches against each other.

It was brilliant fun and we learned so much.

5 thoughts on “5th class tag rugby blitz 2016

1. I liked the rugby blitz this year and last year. It is really good fun. I wish we could go more than only once a year, or just have more tag rugby lessons.

2. Hi! At first I was scared to go because of what happened last time (AKA, I fell and hurt my hand), but it turned out fun after all! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

3. I wish I could have went but I can’t so did everyone have fun and Which team won who did you compleat with?
    I’m sad that I couldn’t went .

4. I wish I could have went but I can’t so did everyone have fun and Which team won who did you compleat with? 😔 I’m sad that I couldn’t went .

5. Aww I hope it was there it seems so fun.I hope you guys had fun . Now who won howmany teams are there . And what school did you all compete with . What team won . Did you all have fun I’m sad that I couldn’t go 😔