2nd class Tree Day activities

All of the second classes were very busy for Tree Day. They planted pansies with Brian in the Millennium playground.

They also went for a nature walk. They also learned about The Horse Chestnut tree. Did you know the height of a Horse Chestnut tree is approximatly 30 metres!!

8 thoughts on “2nd class Tree Day activities

1. very good 2nd classes. You are big now and you will be planting lots this year and its a pity miss Meany is gone. She was very good at planting

2. Great work 2nd class hope you had a great day. Fingers crossed that they will turn out beautiful. I am sure they will because the best planters in the school planted them. What a great tree day;DDD

3. Well done 2nd class. The play ground will look great .They must be one of the best second classes in the histery of second class

4. I hope your pansies grow and grow !! now i want to see them. I think they will look great:D

5. wow second class great pictures!! looks like you had a brillant day . trees looks like the best day but we have to make sure the trees dont get cut down because they are very important to us and the the wildlife.I hope you all had a terrific day!:D