GOAL Jersey Day 2011

The boys, girls and teachers all wore their favourite jersey to help to raise money for the Charity GOAL.

So far the school has raised €613 which will really help the charity to continue to help people in need.

All of the colours around the school look great. Well done everybody and thanks to Mr. Bermingham for all of his organisation.

14 thoughts on “GOAL Jersey Day 2011

1. that was the best day ever. I dont want to leave this school next year because in the high school we dont have jersy days 🙁 but any ways that was an amazing day. our teacher won a car and all.lucky teacher 😀 and we raised lots .We are the best school going yipppeeeee :D:D:D

2. I loved that day! 613 euro for charity!!! I hope we do more fundraisers like this for all sorts of charitys’!!!!!!!!

3. WOW! That much money goes all to goal. I hope that all the people that are suffering from no food or clean water will get loads of clean water and food from 613 euro . They will be very happy I think. Aswel I loved all the colours that everyone was wearing.

4. It was such a fun day and the money we raised was very high. o my god IT IS MY LAST ONE until I go to first year. o my god when that happens I will be so sad

5. 631!!! Wow! All that money is going to people who need it really badly! Thats amazing! It was a fantastic day!

6. What a awesome day! It gets better every year!!! Wow 613 euro is really good money for gaol charity. Thank you Mr.Bermingham. The school was sooo colourful.

7. I loved all the colours that day .
    613 EURO WOW, hope it turns out as well next year.
    Well done everyone