The Big Sing – October 2011!

Just before we all went for our Halloween break, ALL OF THE PUPILS AND TEACHERS got together in the school hall for a big sing song!!

We were treated to some lovely songs from the school choir before we sang our hearts out.

We will all know all of the lyrics to Katy Perry’s Fireworks forever now!!

Well done everybody – you all sounded great and I hope you enjoyed the day. I can’t wait for the next big sing!!

6 thoughts on “The Big Sing – October 2011!

1. Thank you Delphi. Everyone sounded amazing. Thank you to Ms Eton for teaching the choir all those great songs and I really like the songs that we are singing at the moment they are great. Thank you Ms Mc Cabe for orginising it and helping everyone in school(and for the compliment earlier), to Mr Mooney for teaching rm 14 the song and to all the teachers in the school . THANK YOU IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE!

2. That was fun. I nearly went deaf we were all that loud :O ha but very good 😛 🙂 😉 😀

3. I totally agree with Delphi, the choir where just fantastic. Thank you Mrs.Eeton so much. I think our school should become famous with the lovely singing. Watch out Katy Perry looks like St.Louis will be taking your song.

4. Yes, that was an amazing day. The choir were just brillant! You guys must have worked so hard on those songs! You really did sound like a really, really famous, professional choir! You should all be very proud of yourselves! I would also like to say really well done to the children who had to do solos in the choir. You guys are very, very brave to sing in front of the WHOLE school! (By the way, well done Grace, you are amazing, I mean it! You are very brave and your voice is really beautiful! Sorry if I made you embarrassed by this, but you really are wonderful!) Anyway, the atmosphere when we were sining Firework was sooooooooo amazing! Everyone was singing their hearts out! Thanks very much teachers and Ms Mc Cabe for arranging this for us. That was one of the best days of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!