RTE visit St. Louis

A film crew from RTE television came to film some of the boys and girls in the school.

The pupils sang and played different instruments. Well done to teachers and pupils involved.

The footage that was shot in the school will be shown before midnight mass on Christmas Eve on RTE television.

5 thoughts on “RTE visit St. Louis

1. Cecily is rocking that recorder go cecily!!!!
    your going to be famous when your older.
    You are my idol!!!!!
    when I grow up I want to be you
    and be as great as you!!!!
    Xx Robby 🙂

2. That was so much fun! It was really fun and loads of people came from lots of schools to our orchestra. The choir were amazing and the little 1st class were cute when they sang their song.

3. Congtratulations!!:-) I can’t that we have people from our school on T.V!!! Well done to all you were absoulutely outstandng!!:-)

4. I’m so sorry I missed it! I had to go somewhere on that exact day! 🙁 Ah well! Well done to everyone who was on midnight mass. It was a real success! Mr Mooney! You were on it! I was just watching it, you know, excited to see people I know, and then you popped on! Talk about a shock! I couldn’t believe it! I was kinda stunned for minute but then I was fine! You were awesome! Well done!