SAM MAGUIRE visits St. Louis

The whole school were very excited about the visit of the Sam Maguire cup to the school.

Mr. Bermingham (the biggest Dubs fan of all!) told us about the cup and then every class had a chance to take a photograph with the famous cup. Ms. Shanahan led us in some lovely songs and we all sang and had a chance to show off the Dublin flags and artwork that we made.

We hope Dublin win the All Ireland Championship again so the cup can make another visit to our school!

8 thoughts on “SAM MAGUIRE visits St. Louis

1. Thanks Ms.mc.Cabe.
    Our school is really lucky we got to see the “Sam Maguire cup” 😀

2. That was so cool!!!! But it was so noisy after that my ears were hurting me. But it was still fun!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

3. THAT WAS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That was a very loud day! So much screaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks Ms. Mc Cabe for bringin the SAM MAGUIRE to our school!
    Heh! Cian Gleeson! What you doing there with the cup all to your self! I held the cup with my class and was nearly choked by everyone in the row behind me trying to touch it! What a fun day!

4. That was one of the noisiest days ever. It was great fun. Thanks to St. Judes foe bringing us the trophy without them the day wouldn’t have even happened. The flags etc were really impressive.