St. Louis Communion 2012

A lot of fantastic 2nd class pupils made their First Holy Communion on Saturday the 12th of May.

All of the boys and girls were brilliant at saying their prayers and singing the songs.

Everybody looked so lovely too.

Well done to all the boys and girls (and teachers!)

9 thoughts on “St. Louis Communion 2012

1. It was a great day and you all said your prayers so well. You all looked lovely p.s the teacheres looked so pretty too

2. Wow 2nd class! Congratulations!!! Did you all have a fantastic day? You look gorgeous, all of you! How did it feel when you first eat the Holy Communion? As well as Bianca, I’m very sorry I couldn’t make it. Congrats again!

3. Well done everybody. You all looked amazing and sang so well. Your prayers were fantastic too.

4. Congrats you all look amazing and so do alll the teachers. And what an amazing scene. I feel so old now. I’m in sixth class and I still remember my communion and all you second class for your information, i’m not old.:)

5. You all looked gorgous and handsome and congrtulations. I wish I was there 🙂 🙂

6. Ahhh god you all look so cute a gorgous 🙂 hope you all had an amazing day, hope you all said a BIG thank you to your teachers ! 🙂 🙂

7. CONGRATULATIONS 2nd class. You must all be sooo happy!!!😃 Was it exciting? Did you like the bread? Do you feel any different? I hope that you all had a great day. I was thinking of you the whole day yesterday. In the pictures you all look handsome and gorgeous. I was soo upset I couldn’t come. Congratulations again!!!