St Louis orchestra performs!

All of the pupils and teachers were treated to a magnificent performance in the hall.

The orchestra came together and performed some fantastic pieces. It was so brilliant to see them all performing together.

We also heard the recorder groups perform some fantastic pieces and some lovely piano pieces.

The following evening the orchestraย performed for the parents, grandparents, families and friends in Halla Cullen again. It was a lovely evening.

It was great and well done to all the performers – super job!!

9 thoughts on “St Louis orchestra performs!

1. Great work guys I loved your performance๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– It was just beautiful ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2. I really enjoyed it! Well done to everyone who played in the orchestra!!๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽน๐ŸŽท๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽง๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽผ

3. I Loved At The End Where They Played “ั‚ะฝั” ฯฮนัฮฑั‚ั”ั• ฯƒf ั‚ะฝั” ยขฮฑัฮนะฒะฒั”ฮฑะธ” I Really Enjoyed It!Well Done People From The Orchestra!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽท๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽน

4. It was quite nerve wracking when I had to play a scale on my oboe, but it was fun playing the orchestra pieces (especially Pirates of the Caribbean) and also playing the recorder pieces. The piano players were amazing! It was a super duper fun day! ๐Ÿ˜›๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽผ

5. Well done for all the people in the orchestra (including me) and all the people in the recorder group. They were all AMAZING!! Nice work. Really Well Done!!!!