Room 15 school tour 2015

Room 15 went with the other 5th and 6th classes to Lilliput Adventure Centre on their school tour.

We set off from schoolย on the buses straight away and had to travel to Westmeath. We were all very excited to get there and start our activities.

We got to do lots of different games and activities like rock climbing, group games, capture the flag activity, kayaking,ย bog jumping and assault course and orienteering.

It was a super fun-filled day!!!!

6 thoughts on “Room 15 school tour 2015

1. I hope I will go there in 5th or 6th class because it looked like so much fun.
    Ido rockclimbing in Awsome Walls.I always have fun they are really nice there.

2. I Loved The Trip!The Bog a Was My Favourite Part!The Orienteering Was The One I Got Confused,But We Did Get Help!Loved The Trip!Hope We Can Go There Next Year!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜

3. The bog hopping was super duper fun!๐Ÿ˜„ I got so dirty!๐Ÿ˜„ My favourite thing was capture the flag.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช The kayaking was fun when we splashed each other. โ›ต๏ธI now regret not doing the rock climbing.๐Ÿ˜ก We got help from George the dog during orienteering!๐Ÿ• It was an EPIC day!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜›