Our School Website

The St. Louis Senior PrimaryΒ School website is full of interesting facts about the school as well as information, links and news.

The website address is:

www.stlouisschool.net

38 thoughts on “Our School Website

1. st louis is the best i love all the teachers and fun stuff we do I’m going into 6th class this yr its the summer holidays while I’m writing this but I’m going to mr mc garrigle and my sister had him for 6th! ill miss the school when i go to high school cause i have so many memories xxxxxxxx st louis is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. i love st louis so much i am so sad that i am moving school after the Easter holiday. I will miss this school so much!

3. I love st Louis sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

4. Sorry about that I fell asleep I’m a bit tired aaaaaaaaahh I was saying I love St.louis SPS and it is nearly our school holidays and my birthday!!!.I can’t wait for the summer holidays!.LOVE YOU ST.LOUIS xoxo!!!.

5. I love St.louis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Im Excited Because…..SUMMER CAMPS ON!WOOHOO!!!I Missed Summer Camp!I Only Went There When I Was In 2nd!Hope I Get In!Plus,Summers Coming!Hope You Guys Will Have An Amazing Summer!πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š

7. Thursday was the bast day ever I went to santry got no homework and at home we had a BBQπŸ—πŸ–πŸ—πŸ–

8. We are on are Easter holidays!I am so excited!.I miss school but I still am happy were on holidays!I hope I get a great egg from the Easter bunny! HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!!!

9. Haha SiobhanπŸ˜‚I Know,I Know πŸ˜†Ms.Neill Is Like My LifeπŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™ŠShe’s The Best,Teacher and Homework Teacher Too😏Cant Live Without HerπŸ’šLove You Ms.Neill and Thank You For Teaching Us!More Work To GoπŸ“˜πŸ“™πŸ““πŸ“”πŸ“’πŸ“šπŸ“–πŸ“•πŸ“—βœοΈβœοΈβœ’οΈβœ’οΈ

10. Ms.Neill is the best homework teacher EVER!!! she lets us play in yard when all of us are done are homework! she’s the best homework teacher EVER!!!

11. Today was EPIC!!! we went to Dundrum town center and went to the Mill theatre.We saw lots of authors it was a great day!!!.I’ll never forget this day!*.

12. Mr.Carney is the best Princepal EVER!!!!!!!Ms.Mc Cabe too. But they are both Awesome!!!!Ms.Neill is the best TEACHER EVER!!!!(I can never forget her!)St.louis is the best school and its fun because you can enter activities!Like art or sports or anything!This school is just….WOW!!!The best teacher.Best EVERYTHING!!!!!Im glad to be in this school!Love you St.louis!

13. Mr. Carney is an epic principal!!! He’s allowing us to dress up!!! Ms. Neill is an epic teacher!!! I love the Rathmines projects!!!πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

14. Guys u know what time it is??its sc……now I forget what was I going to say again??oh yeah!ok guys I know what time it is??!?its school time!!!!!!!!see ya and good night!!!!

15. Woohoooo!!!got my body shakin for school!!!im glad my mom enrolled me to st.louis primary school because this school ROCKS!!!!!!✌️✌️✌️✌️

16. All 5th and 6th classes are doeing a project on Rathmines(I love projects).
    Mr.Carney is a great principal.P.s. st.Louis rocks!!

17. Yay!!back from school!!!(only like a few weeks ago!DUH!!!)mr.carney is our new teacher miss ms.mcCabe but still bsck from schoo, aww what a good time….i hate being sick (cough.cough)asthma is worst going back to school tomorrow then swimming on Wednesday school day is my happy day!!!see ya later paps!!!!!

18. Bye Bye bye Ms.mcCabe oh i just cant believe she is going to retire I will really miss Ms.mcCabe GoodByeMs.mcCabe!!:’-(

19. Ok you know i keep talking about red pandas I must cant stop!!!!They are super adorable!!!!!!!!!

20. Room 4 went on a tour around St. Patricks Cathedral, It was super fun and had a great time learning about all of the history and how the the Lady’s Chapel was cleaned up. It took about a year to do as the lady who was restoring it had use EAR BUDS to clean the whole room! It all added up to 3/4 of a MILLION euro!!! How crazy is that.
    All thanks to Mr. Mooney and Ms. Neil for making it all happen!
    πŸ˜‰

21. Aran’s mum was in on Monday with her baby.She told us how to care for babies.Saoirse was so cute.